Dedicated to Leaders in Imaging Management and Imaging Service Engineers
The Imaging Conference and Expo (ICE) is the only conference dedicated to Imaging Directors, Radiology Administrators, and Imaging Engineers from hospital imaging departments, freestanding imaging centers and group practices. ICE offers valuable CE credits from the ASRT and ACI (pending approval) and, keeping in line with our successful conferences in the past, offers comprehensive educational opportunities for attendees.
Whether it’s invaluable continuing education, productive networking or the exclusive exhibit hall, attendees will have the perfect opportunity to enhance their careers and spend time with colleagues. As an added incentive, ICE conference admission is complimentary for all hospitals, imaging centers, military and students.
ICE continues to be the only conference to combine leaders in imaging management with imaging engineers, providing an exclusive and unique community of key decision makers and influential imaging professionals. ICE is the perfect resource to grow and prosper, personally and professionally.
ICE 2020 OFFERS
- CRES Prep Course
- Super Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Finale party
Previous ICE18 Participants Include
- MRI Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Nuclear Medicine/Radiation Safety Manager, Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Director of Imaging , Mon Health Medical Center
- Director Eastern Region Healthcare Technology Management, Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- X-Ray Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Imaging Manager, Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Administrator, Advanced Imaging
- Advanced Imaging Manager, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Corporate Director, Healthcare Technology Management, Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology, Northeast Georgia Health System
- Clinical Engineering Supervisor, Christiana Care Health System
- Director of Imaging Services and Dan of the School of Radiologic Technology, Regional West Medical Center
- Imaging Site Director for Cathedral Rock, Centra Point, St Rose, X-Ray Modality Manager and Special Projects Manager, Desert Radiology
- Chief Operations Officer/Technologist Diagnostic Imaging Services, Puget Sound Health Care System
Director of Medical Imaging & Cancer Center, Amita Health- St. Joseph Hospital, Elgin IL
- Imaging Equipment Support Director, Intermountain Healthcare
- Imaging Director, CHI St. Lukes Health
- Diagnostic Imaging Specialist, The Christ Hospital Cincinnati
- CT Specialist, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- National Supplier Operations Leader, ES Operations, Siemens Medical
- Imaging Equipment Support Specialist, Lovell Federal Health Care Center