Functional Scope: Under direction, is responsible for the overall business development, customer relations, and sales management of Richardson Healthcare including all customer types within the assigned territory. Travel minimum 50% of the time to conduct face to face meetings with Healthcare customers. Coach and closely coordinate with Inside sales team focusing on demand creation through multiple methodologies. Is responsible for all sales programs and products for all current and potential customers to attain sales / gross margin goals for the territory. Listen to customers and apply the best Richardson products to their individual business model. These products include CT replacement parts, X-ray tubes, Parts Contracts, Service Contracts, and Used CT Systems. Develop multiple customer types which include IDN end users / dealers / distributors / Independent Service Organizations / OEM Multi Vendor Service providers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Personally responsible for top strategic accounts development
- Keep Company Leadership team informed through a weekly sales report on customer activities, travel schedule, market changes, and trends relating to X-ray Imaging products in the market
- Coordinate with telemarketing / inside sales team activities for prospecting new and inactive customers.
- Coordinate inside sales team efforts for your face to face customer meetings
- Contribute to the development of Sales and Marketing plans with the sales organization and specific to assigned territory; ensure achievement of sales plans
- Be accountable for Annual Sales /margin and DOC goals achievement
- Define and implement account penetration strategy
- Schedule regular QBR with our third party service Partners
- Analyze sales performance of customers against annual forecasts and future potential
- Get full understanding of the area market profile and apply relevant market approaches
- Schedule regular meeting at Key accounts Corp level
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, trade shows and seminars as required and assigned.
- Prepare and submits all required reports, expenses, projections and budgets in accordance with company guidelines and in a timely manner.
Qualification Requirements: Minimum five years’ proven sales experience. Four-year college degree preferred. Thorough knowledge of Healthcare products, product applications, price, customer type’s business development and sales management in Healthcare, with an emphasis in diagnostic imaging preferred.
Includes Home Office, Corporate Office, and direct customer contact at customer sites. Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time.