Tri-Imaging is hiring a Diagnostic Imaging Instructor
- This position will report directly to the Vice President of Operations
- Development of educational material to include classroom and laboratory presentations, procedural guidance, student knowledge assessments and instructor training
- Providing educational material to students in both classroom and laboratory environments
- Coordinating with the Training Coordinator regarding the scheduling of students and any student issues which may arise during training
- Development of internal policies regarding student educational practices, instructor policies, guidelines, and qualifications.
- Emphasize the importance of safety to all instructional staff and students.
- Assist with the development of advertisements specific to course offerings via email, tradeshows, conferences, online forums, and any other possible communication methods with external customers
- Provide budgetary guidance and requests to the VP of Operations regarding expenses necessary for development and sustainment of the Student Educational Services Program
- Develop and monitor data collected from student course scores, student feedback, student surveys, external customer surveys, and other metrics in order to provide the best recommended actions to the VP of Operations regarding possible changes/additions/subtractions of courses or course material
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards safety, health, and quality in compliance with all company, governmental, and customer regulations
- Any additional duties assigned as needed
- Experience servicing general X-ray and R&F Equipment
- Fundamental trouble shooting capabilities
- Comfortable presenting in front of crowds
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter and independent worker
At Tri-Imaging Solutions, we strive to live up to our name and be a Solution for our Customers and ultimately, helping to Empower the Engineer.
Our mission: “Impacting lives by creating individual, Customer-centric experiences based on a shared core belief in bettering patient care through personal accountability, integrity, and admiration.”
To apply, call 855-401-4888 to speak with John Drew.