Performs corrective and preventive maintenance, calibration, electrical, mechanical and radiation safety inspections and equipment acceptance testing on Nuclear Medicine imaging equipment. Candidates must have experience servicing nuclear medicine equipment (Philips, Siemens). The territory is the great Houston area but will require some travel outside of the territory occasionally. Car allowance, excellent benefit package.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Installs, analyzes and services systems in the field.
· Develops and maintains relationships between the customer and the organization on all issues relating to the operation of the systems.
· Develops and maintains relationships with local Sales Representatives and assists in the sales process for new systems.
· Identifies areas for product improvements for the deployed systems.
· Provides required paperwork on a weekly basis to the corporate office.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Must be organized, a self-starter, able to manage their own schedule and has a ‘Make-It-Happen’ attitude.
· Must be willing to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.