Title: Imaging Service Engineer 3
Location: Lake Charles, LA
Imaging Service Engineer 3 - Lake Charles, LA
My client, a very successful medical imaging and biomedical service organization, is looking for a general X-ray, CT and/or Ultrasound service engineer for the Lake Charles, LA area.
This individual will repair and maintain Siemens and Philips CT, Cath Lab and X-ray rooms. There will also be some GE ultrasound units and general imaging equipment. Biomed abilities is a plus. This individual will mainly work at two sites in town 10 minutes apart. You will Repair and PM imaging equipment and cover biomed equipment repairs in open time.
About Lake Charles, LA
Southwest Louisiana has about 75 annual festivals from Mardi Gras to Christmas celebrations. They also have casino gaming and great music venues. You will also find diverse culture and art as they have many art galleries, museums and theatrical performances every year. Your kids will also enjoy the Creole Nature Trail All-American where they can take a close look at wild life or enjoy a day at the beach, among many other activities offered for your children.
About the Company:
My client is a globally recognized healthcare services industry and they have been recognized as the Best Places to Work in Healthcare six years in a row by Modern Healthcare. Forbes has recognized them as one of "America's Best Employers in 2017". They have taken healthcare service to the next level by providing excellent medical imaging and biomedical service to their customers, making this a place where people can get the training they need to be masters of their craft. They truly care about healthcare service and their customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be the medical imaging service customer service advocate for this area. These are daytime hours and there is minimal travel required for this position. You will work between two different sites that are 10 minutes apart from each other. Any traveling expenses will be paid for by the company.
- Must be able to repair X-ray, Cath Lab, Philips and Siemens CT and GE Ultrasound systems.
- Qualified individuals must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair complex electronic devices down to the component level.
My Client Will Offer:
- A competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus paid overtime and bonuses.
- Excellent healthcare benefits including Health, Dental and Vision.
- A 401K with matching.
- 3 weeks provided vacation first year!
- Additional personal days, sick days and 6 days of holiday pay.
- A nice relocation package if necessary for this right individual.
This is a long term opportunity that will provide you with a lot of stability and growth. If you feel that you are qualified and interested, please send a Word document resume to email@example.com