Title: Imaging Service Engineer 3
Location: Merrillville, IN (40 miles South East from Chicago, IL and 65 miles West of South Bend, IN)
Imaging Service Engineer 3 – Merrillville, IN
My client, a very successful medical imaging and biomedical service organization, is looking for a MRI/CT/Cath Lab Service Engineer in Merrillville, IN area.
This individual will repair and maintain MRI, CT and Cath Lab equipment in-house at a major hospital system. This is a long term position.
About the Company:
My client is a globally recognized healthcare services industry and they have been recognized as the Best Places to Work in Healthcare six years in a row by Modern Healthcare. Forbes has recognized them as one of "America's Best Employers in 2017". They have taken healthcare service to the next level by providing excellent medical imaging and biomedical service to their customers, making this a place where people can get the training they need to be masters of their craft. They truly care about healthcare service and their customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be the medical imaging service customer service advocate for this area. These are daytime hours and there is minimal travel required for this position.
- Must be able to repair MRI, CT and Cath Lab equipment.
- Qualified individuals must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair complex electronic devices down to the component level.
My Client Will Offer:
- A competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus paid overtime and bonuses.
- Excellent healthcare benefits including Health, Dental and Vision.
- A 401K with matching.
- 3 weeks provided vacation first year!
- Additional personal days, sick days and 6 days of holiday pay.
- A nice relocation package if necessary for this right individual.
This is a long term opportunity that will provide you with a lot of stability and growth. If you feel that you are qualified and interested, please send a Word document resume to firstname.lastname@example.org