We are looking for an Multi-Vendor X-Ray Service Engineer for a site based position located at a Level I Trauma Center in Worcester, MA just east of Boston.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a major healthcare service organization that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. They serve many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. They have been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work. This is a great company to work for providing a lot of growth and stability for the right candidate.
- Perform repairs, troubleshooting, planned preventive maintenance, calibrations, electrical safety inspections on Multi-Vendor X-Ray equipment, i.e., portables, rad, fluoro, c-arms, and related imaging equipment in compliance with established standards.
- Perform major repairs by replacing defective components, readjust components to manufacturer’s specifications using appropriate tools and measuring instruments. May require certification in order to complete repairs.
- Confers with manufacturer’s representatives and equipment operators to resolve equipment related problems.
- Provide emergency on-call responsibilities.
- Conducts and compiles Quality Assurance records and reports necessary for compliance with specifications and policies.
- Document all significant asset related actions in compliance with department practices,
- Associates degree in Electronics/Imaging Technology, Biomedical Equipment Technology, or military training.
- Prior experience of at least 7 to 10 years’ experience with various imaging equipment manufacturers or other appropriate related experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the repair general x-ray equipment (GE, Philips, Siemens, etc.).
- Prefer certification (CRES).
- Good communication and strong customer service skills.
- Ability and willingness to serve "on-call" duty as required.
Our client is offering a great salary plus paid O/T. There is also a comprehensive benefits package which includes healthcare benefits, 401K Plan, vacation, holiday, personal, sick time, and relocation assistance (if required). There is also a year end bonus reflecting on company’s KPIs, PM’s, etc.
If you are qualified and interested, send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received and reviewed you will be contacted to discuss your interest, background, and the position further.
Please Note: All candidates must be residing in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.