All applicants must have experience in the Bio-Medical Service & Repair Sales Experience required.
Other healthcare sales specialists need not apply.
Job Summary - Sales / Business Development
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for improving SPBS, Inc. market position and achieving financial growth with existing customers and potential new customers in the area.
- Sells service level agreements by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects (hospitals, surgical centers & medical clinics, etc.); recommending solutions.
- Performance against annual revenue growth targets assigned by SPBS, Inc.
- Develops a list of new customers with strategic action plans to grow the business through sales.
- Manages Contract renewal of existing customers throughout the company.
- Maintains customer satisfaction and enhances existing customer relationships.
- Develops presentations on solutions and services that meet customer needs and predicts future needs.
- Identifies business opportunities and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Lead an increase in sales; focused in Central and Southwestern United States.
- Forecast targets to ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on pipeline and accounts, and help close deals utilizing CRM software.
- Provide weekly sales call calendar to Management team.
- Maintains appropriate communication.
- Collaborates and cooperates with the team.
- Ensures compliance with company policies.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Required
- 3+ years of Sales experience within the Biomedical Services Industry
- 7+ Years of Professional level Business Development Experience Required
- Highest Level of Professionalism
- Detail Oriented
- Well Spoken
- Top Level Presentation Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales / Business Development: 10 years
- Sales Management: 6 years
- Biomedical (HTM) Service Sales: 3 years