My client, a large and reputable healthcare system is looking to hire a Senior Level Imaging Equipment Technician for the greater Danville, PA area. This is a Field Service opportunity where you be traveling a few different hospitals and imaging centers in the general area. They are looking for this individual to troubleshoot and repair general X-ray systems for their hospitals in this general area.
1. Must have an Associate's degree (at minimum) in Biomedical Technology or military/non-military equivalent. A Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering is preferred.
2. Must have 5-8+ years of experience in servicing imaging equipment and two additional modalities of specialty (e.g. Mammography, CT, Ultrasound, Bone Densitometers, CR or DR, PACS, MRI, etc.)
3. Must have excellent electronics troubleshooting skills.
4. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
5. Must demonstrate efficient record keeping abilities.
6. Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. unassisted and 60 lbs. with assisted help.
7. Must have a valid driver's license for local travel.
My Client Will Provide:
1. An excellent base salary, plus paid overtime.
2. Exceptional healthcare benefits with Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
3. A 401K with 5% matching.
4. 2 weeks of vacation plus 4 personal days first year.
5. 8 paid holidays per year.
6. Paid mileage for local travel in the general area.
7. Relocation assistance if necessary for the right individual.
This is a very large and reputable hospital and they are doing very well at this time. If you feel that you meet these qualifications and would like to be considered for this excellent career opportunity, please call Lynn at 516/305-9226 and/or submit a Word or PDF document resume and you will be contacted immediately.