Our client is a medical imaging engineering firm specailizing in CT & MRI sales and service. They are looking for a Field Service Engineer with no less than 4 years experience servicing (repairs, troubleshooting, safety testing, callibrations and pm's) Siemens CT and MRI units. You will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers throughout the Northern NJ area.
* Needs to work well with all levels of management, hospital staff, end users, and vendors regarding service issues, discussions and proposed solutions to service issues.
* Will be responsible for all facets of documentation, field service tickets, QA forms, and inspection reports on each service call.
* Needs to be a good problem solver.
* Must be able to comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures regarding to healthcare facility environment.
* Must have excellent communication skills, verbal, written and customer service.
* Should be computer literate.
Our client is offering a very good salary plus excellent benefits which include healthcare, car mileage, EZ Pass, Company Credit Card, relocation assistance, and much more for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested, send your updated resume. to email@example.com. Once received and reviewed you will be contacted immediately to discus your interest, background, and the position further.
Please note that all candidates must be residing in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.