IMES (a Division of Richardson Healthcare) is a global provider of medical diagnostic imaging replacement parts and systems. We support alternative service organizations with high quality parts inventory and other high value products, CT service training, and 24/7 tech support and customer service.
Functional Scope: Customer training and remote technical support; assistance to Director of Operations, Warehouse Supervisor, Inventory Control Specialist and Sales Reps
Job Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Develops & Administers QA3 process and training materials for newer Canon Aquilion models
- Works directly with warehouse staff to ensure proper training on the receiving, testing, handling, and packaging for shipment of all inventory
- Develops repair processes for critical items that have been designated as critical assets
- Assists with setting up systems for tearing down and tearing down systems for parts inventory and scrapping process, adhering to 15 day deadline
- Develops New Internal & External Training
- Teaches IMES training courses, including Prime and One platforms
- Provide technical support to IMES customers by phone and email to help fulfill 24×7 coverage
- Provides assistance to warehouse and sales team as needed for parts identification, compatibility questions, & questions related to best practices
- Follows established testing procedures to QA3 incoming systems, parts, & RMAs, then informs appropriate warehouse staff as to the disposition of tested inventory
- Follows established repair procedures to maintain adequate stock of repairable inventory & ensures that the repaired inventory is visible in xRM
- Periodically checks inventory and notifies Director of Operations when re-orders are needed
- Travels to complete system inspections on systems being purchased or considered by RELL
- Assists other inventory employees in finding specific items
- Inputs inventory data into xRM
- Assists Warehouse Supervisor, Director of Operations, Inventory Control Manager, and Sales Reps as requested
- Uses xRM per policy
- Monitors company email at regular intervals daily
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Perform other duties as assigned
Canon CT field service experience required; Knowledge in Field Service, Technical Support, Inventory Control, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Purchasing, Receiving, Return Authorization (RA), Shipping, Order Services, Customer Services, Material Handling, Analyzing Information, Quality Assurance and Production Scheduling.
Working Environment: Office/Warehouse
Company Description: Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) is a global distributor and engineered solution provider focused on the display system and electron device markets. Founded in 1947 and headquartered just outside of Chicago (Lafox, IL), we employ over 400 people worldwide and maintain stocking integration centers in the U.S., Europe, Asia and South America. We offer superb prospects for professional growth, along with a competitive base salary, incentive plan, healthcare benefits, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
*Must be authorized to work in the US.
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Supplement https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Employer Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
Visit our website to apply.