Our client is the largest independent medical imaging services organization in the United States and they are growing! They are looking to hire a General X-ray Service Engineer for the Manchester, NH area covering service accounts in this general area. They will even consider an experienced BMET with Radiology service experience. This is a field service position and there will be mostly local travel to hospital and customer sites in this general area. Overnight travel may be required on occasion but will be limited.
About the Company
Our client prides themselves on providing world-class service delivered locally by a partner you can trust. Their goal is to gain an understanding of your program and align with both your clinical and financial needs. They are a leading provider of diagnostic imaging service solutions. They leverage their proprietary technologies and capabilities to provide high quality and comprehensive service across multiple vendor platforms and modalities, including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X Ray (analog/digital/portable), and C-Arms. Their team of experienced and reliable field engineers undergoes continuous training on the most current platforms from major manufacturers, providing them the experience necessary to assist with all your service and maintenance needs.
Preferred Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in Electronics preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
- No less than 3 years’ experience in the Medical Imaging Field Service industry with proven knowledge and skill in diagnosing and repairing Medical Imaging equipment. Training and experience on the following OEM’s and equipment lines is a plus…
- Konica Minolta Digital Imaging
- Viztek Ultra / Opal & PACS
- Canon RadPRO & NE SW
- Del Medical
- Summit / Amrad
- Pausch / Accogent
- Sedecal U-Arms, etc.
- Fuji CR / DR
- GE OEC C-Arms
- GE & Siemens OEM
- Ultrasound Systems
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, windows and networking applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact positively with all levels of customer personnel, co-workers and OEM support personnel to achieve positive results for our customers.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction by providing ongoing maintenance, technical support, troubleshooting and repairs for medical imaging equipment, to include basic x-ray, both stationary and portable, digital imaging, PACS and networking environments, C-Arms, Ultrasound and Fluoro systems.
- Installation of imaging equipment to include some project management, site inspections, assist with site planning and interaction with customers and contractors as needed to insure preparation of the site to OEM specifications.
- Completion of all necessary state and FDA required paperwork associated with the installation of radiation generating equipment.
- Ordering of parts and supplies required to maintain equipment and tickets assigned.
- Maintains a working knowledge and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Provides “On-Call” service coverage after normal business hours on a rotation basis with fellow team members in the area.
- Completion of all administrative duties to include but not limited to service ticket closure, time sheet completion and submission, expense reporting, FDA reporting, radiation badge compliance, tools & test equipment care and maintenance as required by company policy.
Our client will provide a very competitive base salary, plus paid overtime, a company vehicle, lap top, cell phone, excellent healthcare benefits, and a 401K.
If you feel that you meet these requirements and would like to work and grow with an excellent healthcare sales and service organization, please submit a Word or PDF document to Lynn Fernandez, Recruiter at Jamie and Associates, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516/305-9226 for further information