The NEW ICE Magazine will be your go to source for all things IMAGING!
ICE At A Glance:
- The industry’s only news and information source dedicated to Imaging Service Engineers and Administrators
- Covering X-ray, MRI, CT, PACS, Ultrasound, and more
- Powerful/Influential/Qualified readership
- Insightful columns, leading editorial, new product highlights
- 2017 will feature quarterly print versions, monthly digital offerings begining in April
ICEMAG is the new magazine that directly links over 11,000 imaging service professionals to your company’s products and services. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.
Professional of the Month will spotlight an individual that has gone above and beyond for their hospital or health care facility. Either through dedication of service, motivational approach or team-spirit attitude, these professionals deserve this well-earned recognition.
Department Profile shines that spotlight on a particular Imaging Service Department that has stepped up to the plate to help their facility hit a home-run in excellence.
Tools of the Trade will feature a product in the marketplace that will help imaging technicians do their jobs more efficiently, effectively and with greater ease.
Imaging Service 101 Excellent advice from our monthly editorial on imaging service best practices and shared solutions from our experienced contributors.
PM Tips By performing X-ray CT, MRI, Nuc Med, and Cath Lab preventive maintenance, a hospital system can see an immediate Return On Investment (ROI). Our experts will share their knowledge to help you run a more efficient department and save money.
Parts Procurement Medical Imaging Parts is a tremendous portion of your department’s everyday life, and our seasoned Editorial Staff will cover solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs and improve organizational effectiveness.
Cover Story Covering the latest trends and hot topics for the imaging service engineer and administrators
Healthcare IT Our seasoned editorial staff will feature news and product information highlighting cutting-edge health IT products relating to the imaging sector.
Distribution & Deadlines
TENTATIVE FEATURED ARTICLES INCLUDE:
- Reducing Service Costs by Bringing Imaging Service In-House
- ACR Accreditation Overview: Understanding the basics of ACR programs
- Imaging Service Alternatives: What is the best plan for your facility
- Imaging Modalities Introduction for Managers and Service Engineers
- Measure Return on Investment (ROI) from your Imaging Equipment Maintenance Program
- Why Digital Radiography is the Next Big Thing in Imaging
- Certificates and Training Options: Which is right for me?
“Our imaging service industry has needed a quality resource for news and information and I am ecstatic to finally see the new ICE magazine be launched. To be able to provide a real “community” resource, where engineers and administrators can keep their finger on the pulse of the industry, plus have the ability to connect and network, we are beyond excited for ICE to hit the market!”
Dave Francoeur, Sr. Director, Brand & Quality
Sodexo Clinical Technology Management
Reach a powerful and influential readership of over 11,000 Imaging Service Engineers, Administrators and related imaging professionals.
This qualified readership draws upon 3 years of ICE Conferences and 20+ years of MD Publishing’s industry publications and trade shows.
Imaging and Radiology
- Directors/Managers 44% 44%
- Service Engineers 26% 26%
- Administrators 12% 12%
- Vendor/ISO 12% 12%
- Military/Student 3% 3%
- Educators 3% 3%