Laurie Schachtner, Director of Medical Imaging/Cancer Center, Amita/Presence Health
This presentation will address the importance of the following:
- Rounding for outcomes with your team, other departments and physicians
- Optimizing your time management skills
- Prepareing agendas for all meeting – so to address all KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Career development for imaging leaders (next advanced degree, certification: CRA, PM, FACHE, grasp any/all training opportunities with IT or diagnostic equipment that you are purchasing
- Why to participate with any/all teams as an engaged and active contributing team member
- Performing quick 1-page “pulse- check” hand written feedback assessment with your direct reports as well as their direct reports in order to adapt to them as their leader(s).