The Imaging Conference and Expo (ICE) is a conference dedicated to imaging directors, radiology administrators and imaging engineers from health care facilities. The 2021 conference being held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on May 11 and 12 features valuable CE credits.
ICE 2021 is approved for 32 ARRT Category A CE credits by AHRA. A breakdown of the CE credits is below:
- CRES Study Prep I: 4.0 credits
- CRES Study Prep II: 4.0 credits
- Inspire, Encourage and Empower: 1.5 credits
- How to be Resilient During Stressful Times: 1.5 credits
- Creating an Efficient Radiology Value Stream: 1.5 credits
- Interdepartmental Communication with Respect to Workplace Trauma to Imaging Clinicians: 1.5 credits
- The Importance of Imaging’s Role in the Patient Experience: 1.5 credits
- Verifying Image Quality-How to Use an Ultrasound Phantom: 1.5 credits
- Developing Your In-House Service Capabilities: Executing a Multi-Year Plan: 1.5 credits
- MRI Safety Standards and Recommendations: 1.5 credits
- Limes to Margaritas! – Employee Moral Post COVID: 1.5 credits
- Leading with Cultural Sensitivity: 1.5 credits
- Survival Guide for Imaging Engineers in the Cath Lab: 1.5 credits
- 2020: A Space Oddity.. Or Opportunity: 1.5 credits
- You Say Your Staff Is Not Actively Engaged…Are You?: 1.5 credits
- 5 Simple Steps to Develop Better Action Planning – A Medical Imaging Capital Case Study: 1.5 credits
- The Magic 7 Triggers to Yes: 1.5 credits
- General Session Panel Discussion: A Look Back at 2020 and the Lessons Learned: 1.5 credits
Whether it’s invaluable continuing education, productive networking or the exclusive exhibit hall, attendees will have the perfect opportunity to enhance their careers and spend time with colleagues. As an added incentive, ICE conference admission is complimentary for all hospitals, imaging centers, military and students.
For information, visit AttendICE.com.