iRad, Innovative Radiology Equipment Sales and Services, LLC has announced a distributorship agreement with FUJIFILM Medical Services. The agreement gives iRad the ability to provide hospitals, imaging centers and clinics with the FUJIFILM X-ray and digital reader line as well as the newly released FUJIFILM Persona C-Arm.
“As a world-leading imaging and information company, Fujifilm is dedicated both to improving image quality and advancing dose lowering technologies and safe health care standards for patients, all while delivering exceptional images,” said Tony Orlando, president of sales at Company Name. “The team at iRad is excited to introduce these products to our current customer base as well as expand the market share for Fujifilm. We believe these products should be in all hospitals and imaging centers. The technology far exceeds many others on the market.”
The agreement includes the following items:
- Fuji FDR ES & EVO DR Panels for both retrofit and new systems
- Fuji Go Portable/Mobile X-Ray Systems for bedside x-ray exams
- Fuji AQRO Mobile X-Ray Systems for pediatric use with lowest dose useage
- Fuji Clinica Table X-Ray Systems for dedicated X-ray rooms in the clinic or hospital setting
- Fuji Persona C-Arm—The newest Flat Panel Detector C-Arm in the market that allows for ultra low dose fluoroscopy and vascular imaging.
For more information, visit irad.net.