Imaging engineers can register for courses led by experts in Siemens Medical Imaging technology
Technical Prospects, a company in the health care imaging industry specializing in Siemens equipment, has announced its fall and winter 2018 training class schedule. Courses delve into topics including computed tomography, fluoroscopy, radiography and more. The courses are offered online and in person at Technical Prospect’s state-of-the-art facility.
Students will further their Siemens Medical Imaging equipment knowledge and skills through structured lessons and hands-on labs taught by experienced instructors. Classes offered from September through December of 2018 include:
- Online: Intro to CT – September 4-28, 2018; December 3-29, 2018
This online course will provide students with a working knowledge of the terminology and principles of CT components and circuitry.
- Fluoroscopy: Servicing Siemens Fluoroscopy Systems – September 11-20, 2018
Students in this course will learn to service the major system components included in the Image Intensifier-based Luminos TF, Sireskop SD and Uroskop Access system platforms.
- Radiography: Siemens Aristos FX/MX – September 18-27, 2018
This course will cover the major system components that make up the Aristos FX/MX system platforms.
- Online: Intro to X-Ray – October 1-26, 2018
This online option will provide students with a working knowledge of the terminology and principles of the basic circuitry of an X-ray generator, production of X-rays, receptor devices and test equipment.
- Radiography: Siemens Ysio – October 2-11, 2018
During this course, students will discuss servicing the new digital Ysio system platforms with a focus on the major system components and the Siemens flat detector panel technology.
- Computed Tomography: Siemens Sensation – October 16-25, 2018
Through this class, students will learn about major system components that make up the Sensation Family system platform, specifically covering 10, 16, 40 and 64 slice systems.
- Online: Siemens syngo – November 1-27, 2018
Students will learn about the major components that make up the syngo software platform.
- Computed Tomography: Siemens Definition AS – November 6-15, 2018
This new offering will focus on the major system components that are included in the Definition AS system platform; specifically covering the different AS and Table configuration options.
- Mobile Units: Siemens Arcadis Family – November 12-15, 2018
This course will cover servicing the major system components that make up the Image Intensifier-based ARCADIS Family platform, covering the Varic, Orbic and Avantic models.
- Angio/Cath Lab: Siemens Artis Zee/dFC/FA – December 4-13, 2018
This class will discuss the major system components that comprise the Flat Detector Panel digital and Image Intensifier-based analog Artis Zee/dFC/FA system platforms.
- Fluoroscopy: Siemens Luminos Agile – December 4-13, 2018
Students will learn about servicing the Luminos Agile system platforms and focus on the major system components that make up the flat detector panel-based fluoroscopic system platform.
To register, learn more about courses and pricing, or to request a complete 2018 training schedule, visit TechnicalProspects.com.