February proved to be an ideal time to hold the annual Imaging Conference and Expo (ICE) in 2018. Holding ICE 2018 in Las Vegas was also a solid gamble as the conference hit all-time highs in early registration. Walk-up registration numbers added to the flock of imaging service professionals and directors who descended on Vegas to take advantage of targeted continuing education, a top-notch exhibit hall and signature networking events. Add in the ICE18 events and a CRES prep course and everybody left Vegas a winner!
1. ICE participants network during lunch at the 2018 conference in Las Vegas.
2. The RSTI-sponsored Finale Party at the Hostile Grape was a huge hit with attendees and vendors.
3 & 4. Attendees enjoy catching up with their peers at the Summit Imaging-sponsored Event Launch.
5. The Exhibit Hall had some of the latest technologies and solutions on display ad served as a great venue for the exchange of ideas.
6. The educational offerings at ICE 2018 were second to none.
7. The Super Sessions provided expert insights and provided for valuable question-and-answer sessions.
8. MD Publishing’s Jena Mattison gave away prizes during a round “Jeopardy!”
9. Canon Medical Systems Tom Szostak’s keynote presentation, sponsored by PocketHealth, examined the shifting health care landscape.
10. A packed exhibit hall brought imaging service professionals face-to-face with the industry’s leading companies.
11. The ICE18 Reverse Expo served as a catalyst to networking and deal making.