The 105th Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting was held at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, December 1-6, 2019. Health care professionals from around the world gathered to “See Possibilities Together,” including plenary session speakers, technical exhibits, an expanded AI Showcase as well as the 3D Printing and Advanced Visualization Showcase.
1. RSNA 2019 included innovative science and quality education to improve patient health care and provided a setting for networking and exploring.
2. The ICE team met and networked with several clients, radiology personnel and many impressive imaging companies.
3. Over 50,000 people from all over the world, including countries such as China and India,
4. Ballroom dancers entertained attendees between the north and south exhibit halls.
5. RSNA had two exhibit hall areas, a north and south hall, where attendees were able to easily network with several vendors and learn the latest advancements in the radiology field.
6. ICE Editor John Wallace interviewed a Fujifilm representative to discover the company’s latest news and advancements.
7. RSNA featured an AI Showcase, sponsored by Zebra Medical, where attendees were able to see AI in action with presentations on the latest topics in AI, machine learning and deep learning.
8. Oxford Instruments Healthcare’s Rachel Mullins and colleague posed for a picture at their booth.
9. Siemens Healthineers introduced its SOMATOM On.site CT scanner at RSNA. The scanner can be wheeled right into patient rooms for bedside exams, so the patient does not have to get out of the bed.