Technical Prospects, a member of the health care imaging industry specializing in Siemens equipment, has announced its summer 2018 training class schedule. The classes, held both in person at Technical Prospects’ facility and online, cover a variety of topics including computed tomography, fluoroscopy, radiography and more.
Courses offered by Technical Prospects feature structured lessons, hands-on labs and experienced instructors, helping engineers further develop their Siemens Medical Imaging equipment knowledge and skills. Classes offered for June, July and August 2018 include:
- Online: Intro to CT – June 4-29: This course will provide students with a working knowledge of the terminology and principles of CT components and circuitry.
- Computed Tomography: Siemens Sensations – June 5-14: During this course, students will learn about major system components that make up the Sensation Family system platform, specifically covering 10-, 16-, 40- and 64-slice systems.
- Fluoroscopy: Siemens Luminos Agile – June 12-21: This course covers servicing the Luminos Agile system platforms and focuses on the major system components that make up the flat detector panel-based fluoroscopic system platform.
- Online: Intro to X-ray – July 2-27: This course will provide students with a working knowledge of the terminology and principles of the basic circuitry of an X-ray generator, production of X-rays, receptor devices and test equipment.
- Radiography: Siemens Multix MT/TOP/PRO – July 10-19: Students will learn about the major system components that make up the Multix Family of systems consisting of the MT, TOP and PRO platforms.
- Angio/Cath Lab: Siemens Arits Zee/dFC/FA – July 10-19: This course discusses the major system components that make up the Flat Detector Panel digital and Image Intensifier-based analog Artis Zee/dFC/FA system platforms.
- Online: Siemens syngo – August 1-28: Students will learn about the major components that make up the syngo software platform.
- Radiography: Siemens Ysio – August 7-16: During this course, students will discuss servicing the new digital Ysio system platforms with a focus on the major system components and the Siemens flat detector panel technology.
- Computed Tomography: Siemens Emotion – August 21-30: This course covers the major system components that make up the Emotion 6/16 system. Instruction includes all three major variations: the 2003, 2007 and 2010 series of systems.
To register, learn more about courses and pricing, or to view a complete 2018 training schedule, visit TechnicalProspects.com.